Suggestions for future rounds

DeletedUser

You can not compare the Uk server to another, since it is the only specific English speaking server with a speed server.

That's not true either, Masters being another. And how the difference in language denotes a difference in prizes is beyond me? So perhaps you should stop bringing up this unrelated point to the table. If we were to go on your incorrect point however, then surely the UK server should acknowledge that because it hosts other native speakers, such as Americans and Australians. Then not only should there be rounds available to these nationalities (and thus round the clock) but also they should have a chance at being able to win premium? And with polar opposite time zones, then in order to give equal opportunities to all, you'd have to place 100pp on every round.

~Will~

DeletedUser

Raised start, no hauls, normal loyalty, no barb nobling, 8 hours.

DeletedUser11388

#957 6 Hour Free for AllStart: Friday, 05/04/13 19:00
End: Saturday, 06/04/13 01:00
Description: Increased starting build: Level 10 HQ, Level 10 Farm, Level 10 Warehouse, Level 10 Barracks, Level 10 Smithy, Level 10 Timber camp, Level 10 Clay pit, Level 10 Iron mine, Level 10 Market, Level 5 Stable, Level 5 Wall.
10 minutes beginner protection.
No paladin
No archers.
Simple tech smithy.
Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
Barbs and bonus villages grow to 3000 points.
Coin academy.
1-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
Ability to choose starting direction.
Militia not active.
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory: Top player receives 100 premium points

Speed: 400
Unit speed: 0.4
Sleep mode: No
Account sitting: No
Morale: No
Building queue: Yes

oh my name theyve done it you guys see what i see :) REWARDS lets hope they keep being put on rounds :D thank you mods

DeletedUser

Please have militia enabled more, especially on longer rounds from startup, no doubt this, like all other suggestions will once again fall upon deaf ears.

Also Awards, they're sorely missed

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

The market restriction was put in because Matt abused it by getting nubs to boost him with 2/1 trades

DeletedUser8412

You still obsessed with Matt? And attempting to prove your superiority? Seriously he hasnt played in months, surely you can find another fixation

DeletedUser

mm every 10 rounds you but 5 rounds with prizes it would be nice if you could bring it up to 8/10 or every round with prem please :) try put 100pp on the the bash and the cat to.

Rubbish noob, try to learn that game and win 1 of these Premium Rounds noob. Or earn Money to buy Premium Points, i remember Nick gave u an Acc with Premium? Why didnt used it Noob. (facepalm) Btw, never won a round after Nick left u as Acc partner ? :S

DeletedUser11388

Your a stupid joke man nick gave me the account yes it had 0pp on it, AND nick couldnt win a round for shiz as good as he thinks he is i helped a ton to win rounds so i dont know what your going on about. Every raised start he won i was his basher + i gave him my villagees with 400k ressys in them. so even if i couldnt win a round with nick (which i can) he couldnt win a round with out me.

DeletedUser

Gott. ladder, complete won without u :p
Nah Tobi's talking rubbish we helped each other ^^

dabookman

Reaction score
Nice to see some things haven't changed, being speed admin was always a thankless task, perhaps it's likely most of you just have no idea how much time it takes up?

Jamie, you will never be able to please everyone, no matter what rounds are set, someone will always have a gripe because it doesn't suit them.

Speeders, most of you have no idea the workload involved, not only in planning and setting up but the modding part that goes with it, every round has to be monitored, a lot of short rounds means that someone has to be there all the time, that's just not always possible, even mods have a life and remember too, it's all voluntary, no one gets paid.

Why not just try getting on with it, you make suggestions, Jamie tries to implement those that are feasible, no need for all the vitriol, he's one man doing possibly the toughest job in the admin side with little support.

I'm only posting because i saw my name mentioned, I don't remember being that popular with some with changes I made (market restrictions being one) no doubt Lisa never managed to please everyone either and, for those of you who contacted me on skype hoping one of us might return, it's not going to happen!

DeletedUser

#960 8 Hour No HaulStart: Sunday, 07/04/13 02:00
End: Sunday, 07/04/13 10:00
Description: Caution: The farm limit is active. Per farm level, 1000 units are supported.

15 minutes beginner protection. Ratio protection active for the first 2 hours (10 per cent).
Paladin active (no items)
Archers active.
Simple tech smithy.
Fake limit active. Minimum attack force is 1 per cent of village points.
Barbs and advanced bonus villages grow to 1500 points.
Coin academy.
2-member tribe limit. No attacking tribemates. No leaving tribe. No outside support.
Ability to choose starting direction.
Militia active to maximum 2 villages. Duration 1.0 hours.
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 400
Unit speed: 0.6
Sleep mode: No
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Building queue: Yes

Thank you for a no hauls night round JT :)

DeletedUser7179

You still obsessed with Matt? And attempting to prove your superiority? Seriously he hasnt played in months, surely you can find another fixation

Not a fixation at all... that was the reason, you can ask Dabo who came up with the idea to do it if you like?

DeletedUser

#962 Mon - Fri 100xStart: Monday, 08/04/13 08:00
End: Friday, 12/04/13 17:00

#965 2 day Weekend 200 speedStart: Saturday, 13/04/13 12:00
End: Monday, 15/04/13 00:00

#966 4 Days 50 SpeedStart: Monday, 15/04/13 08:00
End: Thursday, 18/04/13 18:00

Really? During the holidays you've dominated the past week and now this one with long rounds, any chance you could change this?

~Will~

DeletedUser

Nice to see some things haven't changed, being speed admin was always a thankless task, perhaps it's likely most of you just have no idea how much time it takes up?

Jamie, you will never be able to please everyone, no matter what rounds are set, someone will always have a gripe because it doesn't suit them.

Speeders, most of you have no idea the workload involved, not only in planning and setting up but the modding part that goes with it, every round has to be monitored, a lot of short rounds means that someone has to be there all the time, that's just not always possible, even mods have a life and remember too, it's all voluntary, no one gets paid.

Why not just try getting on with it, you make suggestions, Jamie tries to implement those that are feasible, no need for all the vitriol, he's one man doing possibly the toughest job in the admin side with little support.

I'm only posting because i saw my name mentioned, I don't remember being that popular with some with changes I made (market restrictions being one) no doubt Lisa never managed to please everyone either and, for those of you who contacted me on skype hoping one of us might return, it's not going to happen!

Most speed players have lives too, making a 5 day round followed shortly by a 2 day round followed by a 4 day round is just stupid.

Setting these long rounds might help Jamie, but it certainly doesnt help the sustainability of the speed community that doesn't want to see these rounds followed by more of the same.

Sure put one of these long rounds in the mix, but making long rounds followed by more of the same will only help to kill off speed further. Plus have you actually looked at these rounds play out, they're won within the first 24 hours, the rest of the days are just whoever can sit there longer or get more co players while building full def.

DeletedUser

I think we should have a regular timetable that we get to know. This is an example of what it could be:

Mon-Fri 5 day round x 50. Hauls active, no barb noble or raised start*
Saturday has 3 rounds, 9:00-12:00 6 city raised start (7K-9K points cities) Cats x300. No nobles avaliable, 12:30-19:00 1 city raised start (3K points) x300. Highest ABP wins,19:30-0:00 raised start (9K point city) x200, barb noble highest points win.
Sunday has 2 rounds 9:00-19:00 x400 no raise start. Highest points win. No barb noble, 19:30-0:00 raise start (5K points) x300 highest points win no hauls or barb noble.

*can be changed from week to week to have a 2 day round and a 3 day round. X150 and x100 .

This is what the community most likely wants.Also because we do have lives, i put longer week day rounds due to the fact most of us have jobs. Then on weekends you get times during the day that we can play on, at high speeds. I would be happy to be a MOD on some weekend speed rounds, although i am not at that age myself where i can do so. Please give feedback bellow. also the settings are not in full like type of tech system or how you get coins