The coalition cries for help!

DeletedUser

Want to post from the start Nobbler?

As your said "same time next week" that now means you only post on a 24 hour basis or the ones that your tribe runs ops?

And yep Nobbler I am betting you will not be here by Christmas as of most of your friends, RL is always a bugger from now till christmas as School, Uni, Work starts to kick in again. Seen it before will see it again. But thanks for playing.

...your losing on forever stats too? i honestly don't know were your going with this.

Forever Stats... (For Traviscoob?)
Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 515
Side 2: 339
Difference: 176

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,573,763
Side 2: 2,787,672
Difference: 1,786,091

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 63
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 1,758,400
Side 2: 520,254
Difference: 1,238,146

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:

Side 1: 258
Side 2: 89
Difference: 169

chart

Side 1: 2,208,366
Side 2: 720,789
Difference: 1,487,577

chart

its painfully obvious that ill still be here long after christmas has come and gone trav ive finished school and uni, and ive not once shown any inclination that im getting tired of this game. so your 'bet' that ill quit by christmas in bunk. as for the tribe, the majority of our members are co-played, so im sure were can mix and match different players to different accounts to suit people who need to take afew months out. it would not be a big deal for us, we did a lot of that last year too.

DeletedUser

so you posting every 24 hours or ever week, or from the start is my point Nobbler, And which stats you going to use and pick one and stick to it would be nice. As for you quitting you might be right about that checked your stats and will not bother you again your ranking is of someone that has not the ability for the game only for trying to stir in forum, So I will not comment on you again.

But you don't know what inactives are until your tribe hit a world with less than 1500. But we will see, seen far better than you fall and I am not often wrong. Will gift you a village at christmas if you make it.

DeletedUser

so you posting every 24 hours or ever week, or from the start is my point Nobbler, And which stats you going to use and pick one and stick to it would be nice. As for you quitting you might be right about that checked your stats and will not bother you again your ranking is of someone that has not the ability for the game only for trying to stir in forum, So I will not comment on you again.

But you don't know what inactives are until your tribe hit a world with less than 1500. But we will see, seen far better than you fall and I am not often wrong. Will gift you a village at christmas if you make it.

the time frame is irrelevant travis, -TV- are losing whichever way you look at it.

i posted 24h stats as there was an operation today and i wanted to show what was taken in the operation.

you asked me to post long term stats, so i did.

you asked me to post stats from the start, so i did.

as for me quitting, your entitled to your opinion but your wrong.

DeletedUser

Travis i am more than willing to bet on you quiting before the leaders of DOGS or W~A~R and your tribe falling long before DOGS or W~A~R. (obviously)

Due to you tribes bad diplomacy/being hated by the world, whatever you want to call it, and your position, you will eventually face the same fate as your buddy Archi. Where as i highly doubt nobbler will ever be in such a situation.

Btw, you've fallen to 3rd already???

DeletedUser5293

I am not the person to do off topics but i was pleasantly surprised when I logged into the forums today to see them on fire, they had been relatively dead for some time now so it was good to see 5 new threads having new posts, it had been ages since that had happened on W2. So good going everyone.

Regarding the stats, good work to all involved but i dare say this is just the beginning and there is still a long way to go before any winner is even remotely visible.

DeletedUser

Regarding the stats, good work to all involved but i dare say this is just the beginning and there is still a long way to go before any winner is even remotely visible.

Totally agree, its going to be a long slog, and whilst our enemies combined op against us, took some vils, its a drop in the ocean. Only time will tell the outcome.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 16
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 148,285
Difference: 148,285

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 116,537
Difference: 116,537

DeletedUser

and how many nukes it cost -TV-

FYI your still losing... LOL

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 22
Difference: 30

chart

Side 1: 505,343
Side 2: 184,274
Difference: 321,069

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

I must admit -TV- I was expecting more if that was an operation? 13 conquers?? Thats a lil poor!

DeletedUser

I must admit -TV- I was expecting more if that was an operation? 13 conquers?? Thats a lil poor!

W~A~R had only 14 nett conquers with their last op. And that was even being executed by the Big3. Whilst we were all on our own.

I think the image speaks a more obvious language.

middle-finger.jpg

DeletedUser7179

Oh Dees I'm hurt lol!!

Well just to show you what winning wars looks like heres our 24hr stats against true but nothing to brag about really! Just a regular day!!

Side 1:
Tribes: W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: TRUE
Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 15
Difference: 15
chart

DeletedUser3227

you have your own thread for these stats, and if you look hard you will see we are taking stacked frontline vills, as you can see by -TV-'s od and dogs od, heres a little glimpse.

18 Keith the RED 1,551,858 163 9,521 +56,536 +69,198 +581,592 +209,642 +3,351 +634,657 +12,296,864 <---------- 12 mil odd on sun

where as W~A~R's od.......................................... well i wont go there.

i spose with all the point whores you guys have (10500 points per vill +) theres no room for those extra troops?

DeletedUser7179

Awww dead when we have over 10,000 of those villas we can build em how we like!

But back on subject!! I don't hear many cries of help! Maybe cries of laughter! They do sound very similar i guess!

DeletedUser

your a point whore yourself max.

level 25 HQ...

lol_cat-12926.jpg

DeletedUser

your a point whore yourself max.

level 25 HQ...

Facepalm, it's an efficient strategy to have front line villages at 25 HQ .. Rebuilds crumbled walls much faster.

But a tribal average of 10500? C'mon .. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Facepalm, it's an efficient strategy to have front line villages at 25 HQ .. Rebuilds crumbled walls much faster.

But a tribal average of 10500? C'mon .. :icon_rolleyes:

each to their own dees.

your a nooby duke of enzyme who is running the SJW account into the ground.

you think W~A~R, who are beating -TV-, are noobs! so whats that make -TV- LOL

and max is a noob who is contstantly playing catch up because he hasn't got an original war tactic in his head.

DeletedUser

Shame your too far from me Nobbler.
Or you'd have alot less villages by now.

You have your small piece of PnP here.
Your time will come.

Count on that.

DeletedUser

Shame your too far from me Nobbler.
Or you'd have alot less villages by now.

You have your small piece of PnP here.
Your time will come.

Count on that.

ive heard that before, from a lot of players jaig, yet here i am LOL

you have got more faces than big ben jaig, you think your something special when your really not. you abandoned you tribe because they were losing a war you started. no body here has any respect for you. your just like T3RR0R in my book.

i also find it hilarious that you guys do a operation and then you even admit that it was sooo crap, that its DOGS who end up getting the PnP

LOL

EDIT:
So an 8 headed council of grown up man and women, with mediocre till high status in society are not able to come up with tactics to play this simple game? I believe you are the one who was in prison for a couple of years. Prison mess's up da brainz yano .. Better look at yourself :icon_rolleyes:

... what are you talking about? ive never been to prision.

DeletedUser

i also find it hilarious that you guys do a operation and then you even admit that it was sooo crap, that its DOGS who end up getting the PnP .

When did we ever admit, or been evidence, that this op was crap ? Again nobby, you're making up your own words. Step out of your dizzy dreamworld, and get hold of reality mate. :icon_rolleyes: