The sword is laid on the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I do not wish to go to war over this. I hope things can be worked out. W A R is stirring up anything they can to get others to help join their battle against us.

W A R did not have to stir up anything at all here.

Have we been in touch with =FATE= about this? Yes but only after reading talon's earlier comments in relation to his tribes viewpoint on your tribe taking in the Smile? a/c.

Frankly this episode has no bearing on our war with WETLUV. We are still at war with you whether or not others decide to attack you or not.

Don't try to deflect your tribes actions onto us. You have to deal with the consequences of your actions and surely should have checked what they would be before you decided to invite the smile? a/c into your tribe.

DeletedUser

I apologize if I was wrong. I must admit that I did not read everything in its entirety before making my comment. I had noticed someone else's comment
I cordially invite anyone who dislikes Smile? at the moment to join in on the festivities in attacking both Smile? and WETLUV.
This to me sounds like trying to get others to take us on in your tribes behalf...does it not?

DeletedUser

There is a difference in casually inviting others to take pop shots at you and actively begging them to help us in our war with you, as you seemed to imply.

We have not asked for anyones help in our war with you, however should anyone else decide to attack you we are smart enough to encourage them to do so.

As I said earlier every action has a reaction and I wonder did you (as in both you and your tribe) gauge the reaction that your actions would cause. I think not.

DeletedUser

Come to think of it... Adellion is actually just as dirty.

Tasha, the second duke of Bi! who took over iHate from Hefty and then made Bi! was back-stabbed by Adellion. The Vera account was hacked by Adellion, who then changed the pass. He then laughed at her on Skype.

Ofc, I have no evidence to prove this other than me telling you what happened. But Adellion was one of many things that made Tasha quit, and why Grant took over.

DeletedUser

Adel, I'm sorry.

I hope you don't quit TW forever. Bi! was generally a good tribe whilst I was there. I wish you luck.

DeletedUser

Betrayal is part of the game, as is having your months of hardwork undone by another's greed, jealousy or vindictiveness. Lower ranked tribes often disband on the whim of a duke, this is only unusual because the tribe in question had such a high profile.

@ Adellion: The audio part seemed very sincere. It is a pity for us that you're leaving, and unlucky for you that your "good-bye" coincides with this.

I was hoping to say something outside of my perceived persona on TW.

WETLUV has a simple choice taking in the smile? account is a death sentence.

Choose wisely

Smile? is an official refugee of =FATE= and Vital, and also by +PEST-. Any tribe taking him in is asking to get murdered and :

I openly encourage military offensives to prove that point, by any of the three tribes above. Anyone else who condemns backstabbing practices are encouraged to open-fire. We war for matters such as territory and expansion. Is it too much to ask to war because of one insolent fool's treacherous actions?

Perhaps we'll teach this little backstabber a lesson yet. If =FATE= should be the instrument of Smile?'s destruction, then so be it! At least the players of =FATE= have integrity and honour. Enemies they may have been, but I have yet to see such scum-like behaviour from them. I fully support the destruction of what is my former-account. Its not mine now, so I couldn't care less. It was great until I left... then some noob took it over.

1 vs. 1 late-game is pointless. Neither of you will ever rim the other, or likely even take more than 5-10 villages within 6 months. Late game defending is stupidly easy, if you're even remotely good, and active, no one should ever take a village from you in a 1 vs. 1.

Yes, but I'm relying on Grant to not have the willpower to face me long-term. I know my activity levels are superior to his. I know my legal skills are equal to his. I know his cheating ways too, so I know exactly what to expect from him. Its about perseverance, something Grant cannot do. Which is why startup is not an effectively measure of skill. Startup + late-game together, measure a players' worth.

I just want everyone to know that I had not read any of this prior to taking on the account. In fact Battleaxe is the one that brought the forums to my attention after Smile? had joined us.

You are going to get murdered in your sleep. Grant's attitude has shown him to be unworthy of being on UK4. I, as his former coplayer, openly condemn his character and openly encourage everyone to wipe his pathetic account out.

When I got home today, my inbox was flooding with emails asking me to talk to Smile?. Everyone in our tribe knew that the Smile?'s account and I were able to talk about anything in or out of game. I enjoyed talking to both Grant and Adellion. From my understandings Grant was having real life issues and thus disbanded the tribe. Perhaps he did go about this the wrong way...there is no doubt about that...but I hope to work things out.

I quit because of RL issues. You don't see me disbanding the tribe. And my RL issues are vastly more serious than his, as some of my closest Bi! council members know (including Grant, I believe). I will not divulge, its a personal matter. But let it be known, whatever trivial issues he had is nothing compared to mine. Don't feel sorry for him. He laughed as his disbanded Bi!. He enjoyed it probably.

We did not in any way take on Smile? due to his point ranking, number of villages, etc. etc. I invited him on my own accord as a friend. THEN... I read what happened... *Sigh. On Grants behalf, he is true when he says that he is not the same person in the game as he is off the game... and off the game is what I like most about him. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM EITHER!!! (some have made mention of that too)

You shouldn't treat Grant as a friend. He's a backstabbing traitor. You are being fooled by him Morning Willow, if you have any respect for my conversations with you, please think again. You have been warned by none other than his former coplayer, you've seen his quotes, you've seen him openly say he'll backstab anyone except his little speed lackeys, do not mollycoddle with the devil.

Would it be honorable to let Vital and =FATE= have his villages? Perhaps, but then again... had Bi! stayed together... I do not think there was a chance of him losing them all to both of the tribes in the first place.

Its not honour. Its payback against a spineless incompetent player. +PEST-, Vital and =FATE= deserve it. If WETLUV do not dismiss Smile?, WETLUV's time on UK4 will be removed. As I said, I openly encourage wiping out WETLUV if they do not dismiss this backstabbing fool.

I do not wish to go to war over this. I hope things can be worked out. W A R is stirring up anything they can to get others to help join their battle against us.

Dismiss him and war will not occur. Fail to, and I will do everything I can to ensure a war.

I am very sorry if his joining has offended anyone. As you all know... I can not leave anyone behind if they are in the need of something. Right now...Grant needs a friend :) ! ! !

Grant doesn't need a friend. He has his speed chums. No need to waste your time playing with fire. His existence offends myself, my former tribemates, my allies, and indeed my enemies in-game. I say this, and I'm sure they'll agree, he's a spineless traitorous player who only cares for his little sory self and if you have any wits about you you'd drop him and run as fast as possible from him.

Red.

Come to think of it... Adellion is actually just as dirty.

Tasha, the second duke of Bi! who took over iHate from Hefty and then made Bi! was back-stabbed by Adellion. The Vera account was hacked by Adellion, who then changed the pass. He then laughed at her on Skype.

Ofc, I have no evidence to prove this other than me telling you what happened. But Adellion was one of many things that made Tasha quit, and why Grant took over.

An attempt to verbally shoot me Clamju? Might I remind you were the one who defected from Bi! under Tasha's leadership, against the wishes of myself and Tasha combined. *Such* loyalty.

Let's make things very clear about that situation.

I kicked Tasha off to prevent Bi! from collapsing. The leadership of Bi! was a travesty, Grant & I pushed for policies that would better the tribe, only for Tasha to disregard them and act in a detrimental fashion. I could not tolerate such damage to Bi!; being an experienced leader myself, I know when a duke is not worthy. I kicked her off because my superior judgement judged that Bi! would fare better under the leadership of myself (though Grant got leadership, not me). Its simply putting the best leader AS leader. Tasha was a great player. Leader, she was not. Again, Grant has abandoned his tribemembers. Great player perhaps, leader, definitely not. Myself, I would rather be rimmed then fail my tribemembers. I would harm my own account and surrender myself to be destroyed in exchange for my tribemembers being safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cordially invite anyone who dislikes Smile? at the moment to join in on the festivities in attacking both Smile? and WETLUV.

Meh bad on WETLUV for inviting grant but it still seems like W AR asking for help here

DeletedUser

Wow I had higher opinion of the Smile? account players. Adellion don't be rediculous, the amount of skype quotes I can pull out of you offending and being absolutely rediculous, including you offending my ex-co Clamju, is beyond what you have shown there. I am not defending Grant, either , Adellion has done a great job at leading the account and the tribe and I respected him as a friend.

DeletedUser

Meh bad on WETLUV for inviting grant but it still seems like W AR asking for help here

Not asking for help at all. We can more than handle them on our own, I'm just saying that if you feel like attacking Wet just like we are, then do not hesitate.

An enemy is an enemy, it doesnt matter how they die as long as we win and they are eradicated. *Simplified version of what I believe in, Honour should obviously take precedence*

DeletedUser

An attempt to verbally shoot me Clamju? Might I remind you were the one who defected from Bi! under Tasha's leadership, against the wishes of myself and Tasha combined. *Such* loyalty.

Why lie and twist the truth in the same sentence?

Allow me to remind you that I defected to WET at the time to spy on them and indeed would of later on spied on DJLS and WET at the same time when WETLUV merged because they were kicking Bi!s ass at the time? Tasha didn't like that, we had an argument and she gave me the finger. You indeed supported me at the time... funny how you're tune has changed since our recent arguments on Skype.

Let's make things very clear about that situation.

I kicked Tasha off to prevent Bi! from collapsing. The leadership of Bi! was a travesty, Grant & I pushed for policies that would better the tribe, only for Tasha to disregard them and act in a detrimental fashion. I could not tolerate such damage to Bi!; being an experienced leader myself, I know when a duke is not worthy. I kicked her off because my superior judgement judged that Bi! would fare better under the leadership of myself (though Grant got leadership, not me). Its simply putting the best leader AS leader. Tasha was a great player. Leader, she was not. Again, Grant has abandoned his tribemembers. Great player perhaps, leader, definitely not. Myself, I would rather be rimmed then fail my tribemembers. I would harm my own account and surrender myself to be destroyed in exchange for my tribemembers being safe.

Hypocrite. Not as bad as Grant disbanding Bi! but nevertheless, hypocrite.

The Vera Causa account was hers, YOU was co-playing it. You was brought in to HELP her. Yes, you helped her with farming ect, and you both taught each other a lot. I believe your playing skill wouldn't be as good as it was without Tasha, but thats another subject.

You brutally took over Bi! and Bi! members were non the wiser about it. Why? Because by then Grant had stepped up to the mantle of duke, so they accepted that Tasha left for other reasons.

Fact is, your a snake, like Grant. Not as a big snake, but a snake nevertheless. Hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Adellion I do respect you and what you have said. I let my Atlantic Ocean sized heart get in the middle of something I should have let go. My apologies. I have taken heed to everyones comments and advice...and I would like to remain mutual in this affair.

You will notice that our council did decide to dismiss him. I think this was the best move for us as a tribe.

To All Members Of Bi!, or what used to be Bi!: I have spoken to a lot of you and would like to apologize to each of you personally. I was rash and did not know the circumstances behind everything prior to inviting Smile?.

DeletedUser

morning willow said:
To All Members Of Bi!, or what used to be Bi!: I have spoken to a lot of you and would like to apologize to each of you personally. I was rash and did not know the circumstances behind everything prior to inviting Smile?.

you aint spoken to me, just wondering how many you actually did speak too... either way i havent publicly disclosed how i feel about the entire situation, however to me your apology means nothing..... what exactly do you think your apologizing for...?

DeletedUser

Ok...I have spoken to a "FEW" of you...is that better? I am saying I am sorry for the way Grant disbanded the tribe, for the things he said, and the toes he stepped on...and me not knowing any of this...had not read the forums...and invited him to our tribe as a friend. You don't have to accept my apology...but I gave it anyways.

DeletedUser

I just want everyone to know that I had not read any of this prior to taking on the account. In fact Battleaxe is the one that brought the forums to my attention after Smile? had joined us.

When I got home today, my inbox was flooding with emails asking me to talk to Smile?. Everyone in our tribe knew that the Smile?'s account and I were able to talk about anything in or out of game. I enjoyed talking to both Grant and Adellion. From my understandings Grant was having real life issues and thus disbanded the tribe. Perhaps he did go about this the wrong way...there is no doubt about that...but I hope to work things out.

We did not in any way take on Smile? due to his point ranking, number of villages, etc. etc. I invited him on my own accord as a friend. THEN... I read what happened... *Sigh. On Grants behalf, he is true when he says that he is not the same person in the game as he is off the game... and off the game is what I like most about him. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM EITHER!!! (some have made mention of that too)

Would it be honorable to let Vital and =FATE= have his villages? Perhaps, but then again... had Bi! stayed together... I do not think there was a chance of him losing them all to both of the tribes in the first place.

I am very sorry if his joining has offended anyone. As you all know... I can not leave anyone behind if they are in the need of something. Right now...Grant needs a friend :) ! ! !

IN THIS POST ABOVE YOU STATE YOU DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, THEN BATTLEAXE TOLD YOU, SO YOU FOUND OUT, AND STILL STOOD BY YOUR RECRUITMENT OF HIM....

ANYWAY TO ME IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE!

DeletedUser6695

tbh we all know you didn't dismiss him because of how he disbanded Bi! you dismissed him to save your tribe

DeletedUser

IN THIS POST ABOVE YOU STATE YOU DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, THEN BATTLEAXE TOLD YOU, SO YOU FOUND OUT, AND STILL STOOD BY YOUR RECRUITMENT OF HIM....

ANYWAY TO ME IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE!

CAPS LOCK GOD IS ANGRY

DeletedUser

mark4744 on 26.09. at 22:50
sent this to fate
mark4744 on 26.09. at 22:44
Hi

I see you have set up an army camp near us. If you choose to attack any of our members you will pay. this includes smile? who has joined us. If you attack any of our villages they will be well defended. so I strongly recommand you do not start a war you can not win.

We have no arguments against you so recommend you keep it this way

Regards

Mark
i'm pretty sure there are a few half truths coming from wet

DeletedUser

Why lie and twist the truth in the same sentence?

Allow me to remind you that I defected to WET at the time to spy on them and indeed would of later on spied on DJLS and WET at the same time when WETLUV merged because they were kicking Bi!s ass at the time? Tasha didn't like that, we had an argument and she gave me the finger. You indeed supported me at the time... funny how you're tune has changed since our recent arguments on Skype.

You never were a spy. Tasha warned WET about you when you left. You quit within 2 weeks of joining them. A great asset to both tribes Clamju. :icon_rolleyes:

Hypocrite. Not as bad as Grant disbanding Bi! but nevertheless, hypocrite.

The Vera Causa account was hers, YOU was co-playing it. You was brought in to HELP her. Yes, you helped her with farming ect, and you both taught each other a lot. I believe your playing skill wouldn't be as good as it was without Tasha, but thats another subject.

I learn fast. When I first joined with Tasha, she taught me how to farm yes. But then I was the better leader, indeed most of Bi! assumed I was duke (due to my hard work I put in as leader), much to Tasha's annoyance. Its not about who owns the account in my opinion. Whoever WORKS hardest on the account is the player with the most right to it.

You brutally took over Bi! and Bi! members were non the wiser about it. Why? Because by then Grant had stepped up to the mantle of duke, so they accepted that Tasha left for other reasons.

I did. But I was RIGHT to. Tasha and Grant play for themselves to various extents. Never for their tribe. They have elitist ideology, an ideology I detest as selfish. They are so good they do not stop to help others. It has always been a fundamental weakness of Bi!, a weakness I attempted to alleviate, offering open season to anyone in Bi! to learn any of the talents an elitist player knows.

For players like Tasha and Grant, their accounts and their farming hold greater value than leading their tribe. Grant very much so, Tasha was way more caring, but even so, still had a slight elitist persona that led to focussing on herself a lot while ignoring her tribe, which she led.

This is not so for me. I would drop ranks to ensure my tribe was healthy and working. I work for my tribe. To me, its an honour and a respected position to be duke. While you are the highest authority, it comes at a price; you work for your tribe. Even be a slave to it to an extent. Those most ready to SERVE their tribe with 110% effort, like myself, are great leaders. Grant was not so.

I booted Tasha because her continued leadership would harm Bi!. My loyalty to my tribe overrules my coplayers and individual players. I am fiercely loyal to my tribe and any criticism of my loyalties I consider pathetic. That includes you Clamju, a girl so foolish, she actually thought she'd be of value as a spy to Bi!. How not so.

Fact is, your a snake, like Grant. Not as a big snake, but a snake nevertheless. Hypocrite.

I will happily rim an incompetent duke and replace myself as duke if I feel I can do better. If I must quit, I will hand the reins to whoever is best. I won't disband. I'm loyal to my tribe, and therefore better than players who only play from themselves. Such as Grant ofc.

Red.

Adellion I do respect you and what you have said. I let my Atlantic Ocean sized heart get in the middle of something I should have let go. My apologies. I have taken heed to everyones comments and advice...and I would like to remain mutual in this affair.

You will notice that our council did decide to dismiss him. I think this was the best move for us as a tribe.

Well, at least you dismissed him but that being said... I can't comment on how much damage has already been done by the action though... :icon_confused:

tbh we all know you didn't dismiss him because of how he disbanded Bi! you dismissed him to save your tribe

That was the point of all my flaming and bickering. :icon_rolleyes:

CAPS LOCK GOD IS ANGRY

RAWR! CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.