psychologist pete

DeletedUser8157

Well your selective eye sight is a thing to behold... as I'm sure you can see that the only .net world I played beyond 2K points I was rank 1... so yes, that makes me terrible... and if you look a bit harder your see my .net nobling record... but hey.. it was a 81 point barb... but the giggles were worth it...

I played one .net world to 225 points.. took that one really seriously for at least 3 years... another to 1800 points, but I had 27 co-players so I don't count that as my own achievement...

But I'm just a noob... a noob that has worked out how to use different IGN's... clever hey?!!?

If someone seriously believed that Matt had 4 co-players to all play 1 hour each than they are clearly in need of some urgent medical attention or should leave their brains for medical science as something so small has got to be of interest to doctors...

But please.. post some more about me being a noob... after all I'm happy to admit that I get out grown during start up by solo played accounts that probably spend less time on line than me...

But then, my speed record isn't the greatest achievement in my life that I have to shout about and pat myself on my back every two mins to make myself feel important, intelligent and better than everyone else... Do you know anyone like that?

Why your thinking about that, look up Chocolate Fireguard.... It's what my friends call me...

we really all do barely play a hour each honestly when I log in there's like 2.3k lcs at home just lying there :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Sorry.. I believe you... my bad...

Now where is that number I need to give my brain to medical science...

DeletedUser

Well your selective eye sight is a thing to behold... as I'm sure you can see that the only .net world I played beyond 2K points I was rank 1... so yes, that makes me terrible... and if you look a bit harder your see my .net nobling record... but hey.. it was a 81 point barb... but the giggles were worth it...

Your 3 noblements were a 93 point village, a 4k barb and a 1.5k village....you really think you were rank 1 material? :icon_rolleyes: You're one of those players that noble rush and take a couple of bad villages before quitting because they drop down the ranks faster than they can noble more 93 point barbs.

I hardly doubt you would be able to sustain a top 20 standing, hardly doubt you would still be around if a decent player was near you.

If someone seriously believed that Matt had 4 co-players to all play 1 hour each than they are clearly in need of some urgent medical attention or should leave their brains for medical science as something so small has got to be of interest to doctors...

You obviously know more about Matt's account than me because you're his friend...oh wait, that would be me :icon_neutral:

But please.. post some more about me being a noob... after all I'm happy to admit that I get out grown during start up by solo played accounts that probably spend less time on line than me...

But then, my speed record isn't the greatest achievement in my life that I have to shout about and pat myself on my back every two mins to make myself feel important, intelligent and better than everyone else... Do you know anyone like that?

I don't need to point out how nooby you are, your posts do that themselves.

As for Matt making his speed record public, you may find this hard to believe but this is a tribal wars forum and thus is made up of relevant tribal wars posts and threads. Speed forum= Rank 1 of speed is of relevance

Nauzhror

Reaction score
kingsam is considered one of the best .net speed player he on the accounts purple durple

That account was given to him after it was rank 1. His original account that world was near me, he bailed on it because he couldn't farm for squat near me.

Ask your dear Luke who outgrew him and Zard (with Nauz logging too) on US2. a top normal player(to outgrow them it takes to be top,doesn't it?)

As I recall we were rank 1 with a massive lead till someone blew a large load of premium to grow abnormally fast.

If that was you, well, yeah, you win for lacking principals. Go you.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Some times I read peoples post I wonder if they are purposely trying to be stupid... or just have this misplaced belief that if they ignore the facts and just keep repeating the same things then they must be right...

Hey Shadow Play... just keep repeating...

I played the net world to achieve two things.. get rank 1.. get the fastest nobling record... the giggles were just a bonus... and they don't stop...

But then the giggles were the fun part.. pretending that my TW record is important in any way or makes me look good, cool, intelligent or better than other people I leave to others that are far more shallow and specail than me...

So yes Shadow play, please.. tell me some more how I'm a noob and your so much better than me... then maybe move on to telling me how your daddy is bigger than mine and he is going to beat my daddy up...

As to how actively the Uk pro account is played on UK12... you really believe it's 5 hours per day... I'll pass you the number for donations to medical science...

And yes Shadow Play.. your record on speed is so AWESOME.. please take all my money, marry my daughter and have lots of babies so I can have grand children just like you!!!!!!111111111

DeletedUser

Never said i was better than you, but now you mention it....

Just look at your own posts, they lack possibly everything, it's like trying to argue with someone missing a brain cell.

Nobody knows who you are, nobody cares who you are :)

DeletedUser6695

Erm, I'd say most people know who Manc is.

You on the otherhand are a nobody...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
My Young friend Shadow play...

Mature people understand when obvious is pointed out to them... mature people understand when the obvious can't be ignore with "i'm better than you, noob" replies...

You on the other, just don't seem to get it... I presume because your speed record is just so awesome and huge that you just can't see over it to read the screen in front of your eyes...

Ohh well...

As for people "knowing" me... people do, well randoms on the internet that play the same silly game as me have seen my posts, played in the same worlds as me, and rimmed me...

Even CF knows me... the fact that he knows me for being a idiot noob that trolls, posts rubbish and generally likes to argue with people to pass the time isn't really the point...

So in summary, if being "known" on an internet game is so important to you.. I really worry for your future... maybe try being known for being hard working at school, nice to old ladies, helping out the poor... now that is something worth being known for, and something to have an ego for...

Unlike being good at speed...

Perhaps if you were known for working hard at school you know that the average person will lose 1000s of brain cells a day... cleary more if you play speed... so missing one brain cell.. no biggi...

DeletedUser3312

Some times I read peoples post I wonder if they are purposely trying to be stupid... or just have this misplaced belief that if they ignore the facts and just keep repeating the same things then they must be right...

Hey Shadow Play... just keep repeating...

I played the net world to achieve two things.. get rank 1.. get the fastest nobling record... the giggles were just a bonus... and they don't stop...

But then the giggles were the fun part.. pretending that my TW record is important in any way or makes me look good, cool, intelligent or better than other people I leave to others that are far more shallow and specail than me...

So yes Shadow play, please.. tell me some more how I'm a noob and your so much better than me... then maybe move on to telling me how your daddy is bigger than mine and he is going to beat my daddy up...

As to how actively the Uk pro account is played on UK12... you really believe it's 5 hours per day... I'll pass you the number for donations to medical science...

And yes Shadow Play.. your record on speed is so AWESOME.. please take all my money, marry my daughter and have lots of babies so I can have grand children just like you!!!!!!111111111

kk, I'm going to bring you back to planet Earth. Kid.

Firstly, this is probably the most important thing I have to say. You aren't funny. Please, just stop trying it's irritating.
Secondly, do not pretend like you know what's going on with my account. It's rather inactive, I myself have been unable to play it for the past week. The current rank.1 is an internaller OMG SO EMBARRASED. :icon_rolleyes:
Thirdly, Shadow play pointed out, rightly, that you are a noob. So please stop pretending like you know what you're talking about, noob.
Lastly, get out of speed forums. You dishonour us with your horribly bad comments and your lack (if any) knowledge of this game.

P.S. Adam>You. Do yourself a favour and don't argue that.

DeletedUser

I'll be honest with you, I know both mancunia and cold-fusion as I generally play a broad area of this game. You however stay isolated in your speed forum, playing against only a handful of players, and remaining blissfully unaware of those that have real talent does not mean you can claim you are good.

Beating 100 players is no great feat, most players do it on a regular basis when playing on the normal servers and I'm sure both cold-fusion and mancunia have done the same. So claiming that those who you do not know are noobs, when you yourself only play against a fraction of this games players, is an incredibly naive and noobish thing to do. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8412

Despite speed being so easy and only being against a small fraction of this games players, I have never seen win a round annihilated. :icon_rolleyes: In fact I do recall the round where I rimmed you and Zubby twice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

I'll be honest with you, I know both mancunia and cold-fusion as I generally play a broad area of this game. You however stay isolated in your speed forum, playing against only a handful of players, and remaining blissfully unaware of those that have real talent does not mean you can claim you are good.

Beating 100 players is no great feat, most players do it on a regular basis when playing on the normal servers and I'm sure both cold-fusion and mancunia have done the same. So claiming that those who you do not know are noobs, when you yourself only play against a fraction of this games players, is an incredibly naive and noobish thing to do. :icon_rolleyes:

As you recall I joined a normal world, hit rank.1 at startup - decimated the Rank.2's op and nobled a top 20 player in their tribe with relitive ease. The sad thing is, they're supposedly rated one of the best tribes?

Normal world players are not as good as speed players. Period. I highly doubt Manchiwawa (or w/e) and that cold fusion troll could even compete (or even get close) to me on normal and especially on speed considering the fact that I've outgrown them both, already on uk12. Neither can you.

Please don't pretend you know what my level of skill is especially considering every round we've been together in, I've rimmed you. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As you recall I joined a normal world, hit rank.1 at startup - decimated an entire tribe's op and nobled a top 20 player in the rank.2's tribe with relitive ease.

Normal world players are not as good as speed players. Period. I highly doubt Manchiwawa (or w/e) and that cold fusion troll could even compete (or even get close) to me on normal and especially on speed considering the fact that I've outgrown them both, already on uk12. Neither can you.

Please don't pretend you know what my level of skill is especially considering every round we've been together in, I've rimmed you. :icon_rolleyes:

1. Only then to be pwned by players you thought you could handle. After such an exciting build up, you really do let down when it comes to cliffhangers.
2. To add to this:
Considering you have a co you haven't even been playing that world for 50% anyway, noob, so somehow I doubt you would be outgrowing me without him.
3. Rimmed me every speed round we've played together? You make me laugh :lol: What about all those rounds that cammmy rimmed me, or was that you? And what about those times that WEAK rimmed you? And what about those times you just generally got rimmed by random noobs? And what about that time I played solo and still ranked second after attempted gangbangage?

Please don't pretend you know what my level of skill is, especially when I play speed for fun, but you play it to give your life meaning.

Boom, sit down, noob.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Why oh why matty do you pretend that you do everything when you have 4 co-players?.... having co-players doesn't make you a good player...

I agree.. your noblement of WMN was shocking.. but more from the lack of ability of a so called good tribe than anything you did... sending 2 nobles twice at a village is hardly a skill... though please tell me it is...

You then got catted... by the said same useless tribe... so I guess they either aren't so useless of your worse.. or was that your co-players fault like losing 200 lc trying to clear an inactive player... ohh sorry, that was your excuse for having a weak nuke...

Your nuke was weak for your points, not even having a train was poor... and then we get the classic "I haven't played for a week" as the ranking falls away...

Congrates you can click the mouse quick... now run along and find something worth while to boast about...

DeletedUser6695

Yes, you and your 4 co-players out grew me and Luke even though we started 2 days late and the account was solo for 2 weeks...Well Done.

DeletedUser

Tbh you all sounds preeeety jealous.

I mean posting on a speed forum where you don't play to try and compare someones performance on a world...if i was Matt i'd be rather honored

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Who says I'm trying to be funny?

I'm just chatting with a couple speed rats... what's funny about that?

P.s. next time, post something original don't spend you whole life just copying want matt posts... it don't make you look big or clever...