Bets on how many internals and barbs Wrekt will take?

DeletedUser

I can confidently state that wrekt's players are better because i know them ;) I also have seen love players on other worlds and overall i would put my money on wrekt players.

Dumbest statement yet, because you know them that makes them better than Love players? Having fought against Wrekt i can safely say they don't stand a chance against love.

Also Wrekt op'd one of my members, easiest op i ever defended.

img

P's Love doesn't conquer all, the Rainbow does :*

DeletedUser12733

Firstly I stand by what i said, there is no point arguing our casts LCA as both disagree ;)

Rainbow.... hahaha wow. I remember Math members like yourself and call me maybe crying to join Wrekt... how can you say you dislike them? having fought against Math i can say easiest villas to clear. :D

DeletedUser11750

Okay, so at the start of this server I remember someone complaining that the .net players come here, take the top ranks, call the server shit and leave. Well honestly do you blame them for calling the server shit, LOVE came here, dominated from day 1 and have a massive, perhaps insurmountable lead, and all you're doing on the externals is making up excuses, lying saying we've allied and internalled our way to rank 1. Jeez

DeletedUser

Firstly I stand by what i said, there is no point arguing our casts LCA as both disagree ;)

Rainbow.... hahaha wow. I remember Math members like yourself and call me maybe crying to join Wrekt... how can you say you dislike them? having fought against Math i can say easiest villas to clear. :D

Where did i say i dislike them :O why you making stuff up brah? you sad they won't win :O did you just brag about clearing villages, oh ma gawd mate you is so pr0h, also if i recall it darkreaper was trying to get me to merge with someone(gray), constantly asking actually so id fit into wrekt :O This rainbow can't be wrekt (mm) where you now mate, i seen you got internalled? still play? wanna play guess the nuke with me <3

DeletedUser

if i recall it darkreaper was trying to get me to merge with someone(gray), constantly asking actually so id fit into wrekt :O

Rainbow
on 24.05. at 15:17
invite me and greywolf

You approached us. Please don't make stuff up. It damages your credibility and makes you look like a tool :)

DeletedUser

Best application ever am i right, but go ask darkreaper about the skype convos :) Also aren't you one of them people i sniped against, what was it again, 10second train :O classy

DeletedUser

Where did i say i dislike them :O why you making stuff up brah? you sad they won't win :O did you just brag about clearing villages, oh ma gawd mate you is so pr0h, also if i recall it darkreaper was trying to get me to merge with someone(gray), constantly asking actually so id fit into wrekt :O This rainbow can't be wrekt (mm) where you now mate, i seen you got internalled? still play? wanna play guess the nuke with me <3

This is the problem with Wrekt. Sure you can argue you started late and getting to second is impressive, but the fact is you only got to second with merges and internals. Not to mention the number of barbling being done. It's fine if that's the way you play, but I don't think that you can say it is respectable to be a rank 2 tribe through internalling other players and convincing them to merge

DeletedUser12733

I agree with Roboz first statement.

How can you lot cry about wrekt when you all had as equally disturbing tactics. Maybe you just are more worried about them than you make out to be :) Rainbow, how many villas did you take off wrekt and keep again? Oh classy :)

DeletedUser

I agree with Roboz first statement.

How can you lot cry about wrekt when you all had as equally disturbing tactics. Maybe you just are more worried about them than you make out to be :) Rainbow, how many villas did you take off wrekt and keep again? Oh classy :)

Side 1:
Players: Rainbow
Side 2:
Tribes: Wrekt

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,108
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17,108

chart

ya you just got wrekt by the rainbow

DeletedUser12733

You do know the most villas you nobled were warheads right? The other was recapped the one off dark reaper

And he was a recent join of Wrekt at the time and was really not good enough to be there they only allowed him there as we didn't have space in our tribe and i felt bad for him , Yet the villas they took off you were from players you actually claimed to have some experience and worth?

Reyto I took a villa off her too don't miss that out :D

DeletedUser

You do know the most villas you nobled were warheads right? The other was recapped the one off dark reaper

And he was a recent join of Wrekt at the time and was really not good enough to be there they only allowed him there as we didn't have space in our tribe and i felt bad for him , Yet the villas they took off you were from players you actually claimed to have some experience and worth?

Reyto I took a villa off her too don't miss that out :D

Where did i claim my members were experienced? So our war caps don't count because the guy sucks? really just shows what kind of recruitment standards wrekt have. You really need to sit back and think about what you post. You are making a show of yourself.

DeletedUser12733

Actually call me maybe claimed it :D She said it to me on KiK messenger :D And i didn't say they didn't ount i am saying you went for the noob of the tribe, why not go for the big boys? And like i said I was the one who asked them to take that player as I felt sorry for him :D. I always make a show of myself. Maybe visit me in 23 :D I was wondering though why hate on wrekt. You wanted to join them :D You feel unloved that they did not take you? Let me get you a tissue?

DeletedUser

Actually call me maybe claimed it :D She said it to me on KiK messenger :D And i didn't say they didn't ount i am saying you went for the noob of the tribe, why not go for the big boys? And like i said I was the one who asked them to take that player as I felt sorry for him :D. I always make a show of myself. Maybe visit me in 23 :D I was wondering though why hate on wrekt. You wanted to join them :D You feel unloved that they did not take you? Let me get you a tissue?

You said i claimed they had experience now your saying call me maybe said it :/ make up your mind. I could take wrekt by myself, useless nubs, btw do you play there or are you just here trying to act all brave yet you were internalled lol :D

lol you suck even on w23

Chaos 4 (541|482) K45 1,396 GigaBread [SWARM] visser [Chaos!] 2015-06-07 22:19:32
Chaos 3 (545|478) K45 1,080 Barbarian visser [Chaos!] 2015-06-01 07:41:06
Chaos 2 (543|481) K45 1,146 vjgo123 [T:R:S] visser [Chaos!] 2015-05-30 21:49:34

DeletedUser12733

Ahhhh so you think i suck on w23 why? Also the Barbarian villa was a player jj282 before he restarted half way through my nobling :D Also All these villas were in my CR thats how i play, I like my little cluster. If i sucked so bad why would I be 11th in world for ODA and have my 5th villa on the noble? :D Why dont you ask someone to take a sneaky peak at my villas insides :D