Bets on how many internals and barbs Wrekt will take?

DeletedUser

Ahhhh so you think i suck on w23 why? Also the Barbarian villa was a player jj282 before he restarted half way through my nobling :D Also All these villas were in my CR thats how i play, I like my little cluster. If i sucked so bad why would I be 11th in world for ODA and have my 5th villa on the noble? :D Why dont you ask someone to take a sneaky peak at my villas insides :D

You nobled a 1k village as your first. Oda is nothing to brag about starting up :| I give you a month tops before you are rimmed :)

DeletedUser12733

I had to noble a 1k villa as my first due to it being right next door to me, and it was a 1k villa as I was farming everything in the area :D.

Also 1 month is very gracious of you :D But I guess I will have to return in 1 month and see if your prediction was accurate or not :D

DeletedUser

I could take wrekt by myself, useless nubs

Is that why you declared on us and did NOTHING!!!

Ineffective player, arrogant person and again, a complete tool.

How's that gifting to Love going btw? and here I thought they didn't take freebies...

DeletedUser10790

Love members are far superior to any other tribe on the world. There can be no disputing this

blue

DeletedUser

Is that why you declared on us and did NOTHING!!!

Ineffective player, arrogant person and again, a complete tool.

How's that gifting to Love going btw? and here I thought they didn't take freebies...

Did nothing? Stats say otherwise :) took 5 villages from you guys :O now who is the complete tool l0l

What gifting? i am trying my best to defend against Love, not my fault if they can take villages from me when wrekt couldn't. Just on that ineffective comment, you learned how to send a proper train yet l0l

DeletedUser

Best application ever am i right, but go ask darkreaper about the skype convos :) Also aren't you one of them people i sniped against, what was it again, 10second train :O classy

My cat sent that train, I thought she did rather well. :O

You haven't been on the receiving end of my trains, and I was in that skype room, so please continue making things up. It's amusing.

DeletedUser

Love members are far superior to any other tribe on the world. There can be no disputing this

blue

Based upon the many attacks ive seen from Love, I don't think this is true, in fact i was wondering if the tribe had been started by philanthropists, who had then given all of the accounts to complete noobs who had been having a hard time. I've had a small amount of contact with a couple of the players who seem fairly jovial, however the attacks and defence seems very basic. (no timing, no sniping, no pre nobles & recaps etc), so to say superior unless what ive seen is far from the norm, would make that statement as close to the truth as far as east is from west?

DeletedUser11750

however the attacks and defence seems very basic. (no timing, no sniping, no pre nobles & recaps etc)

Firstly when attacking a timed op to the second is very easy to defend, catting farms and clearing accounts is far more effective, only timing really needed is to time a train from close up in behind a nuke.

And when you're defending, sniping, and prenobling/recapping is down right dumb when you have enough defence to stack everything that's sent at you. You can only beat what's put in front of you and I think being double the rank 2 tribe shows we're doing a reasonable job at it.

DeletedUser

Im not sure how long the world has been running, did love start at the same time as wrekt? Whats the count on internals etc?

And we can disagree on the latter, i guess occasions argument for stacking is stronger

DeletedUser

My cat sent that train, I thought she did rather well. :O

You haven't been on the receiving end of my trains, and I was in that skype room, so please continue making things up. It's amusing.

Meh i bet your train is just as bad, when ye op'd graywolf and gained nothing but some oda l0l

DeletedUser12733

Im not sure how long the world has been running, did love start at the same time as wrekt? Whats the count on internals etc?

And we can disagree on the latter, i guess occasions argument for stacking is stronger

Nope Wrekt joined a while later, i know this for 100%. Also, just to clear up to rainbow, I never got internalled. I actually gifted my villas as I wanted to concentrate on W23, and before you get on your high horse, LOVE has been gifted villas since week 1 ;) So i thought it only fair to give them to the boys i know rather than leave them for the taking ;)

DeletedUser

Nope Wrekt joined a while later, i know this for 100%. Also, just to clear up to rainbow, I never got internalled. I actually gifted my villas as I wanted to concentrate on W23, and before you get on your high horse, LOVE has been gifted villas since week 1 ;) So i thought it only fair to give them to the boys i know rather than leave them for the taking ;)

You gifted your villages to the tribe you were in, that's internalling nub :) Wrekts latest attempt on taking a ride on the rainbow cost big nuke 15? nukes and a noble train :icon_cool: You just weren't big enough to get on this ride l0l

DeletedUser12733

You gifted your villages to the tribe you were in, that's internalling nub :) Wrekts latest attempt on taking a ride on the rainbow cost big nuke 15? nukes and a noble train :icon_cool: You just weren't big enough to get on this ride l0l

Firstly i am no noob :D.

Secondly you really need to check your sources... when was i ever in wrekt? I think you just like to believe stories you make up in your head, and then make yourself feel better by coming here and sharing your stories with us... awwww

DeletedUser

Honey badgers were allies of Wrekt yes ;) But didn't love have allies who they ate? :D GG

Who were they allied with?

EDIT: The fact that the two tribes had members switching freely with each other suggests they were an extension not allies. Are you suggesting that DARKREAPER just happened to be allied with Wrekt and wasn't originally associated with them otherwise?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can I take a ride on the rainbow? Pretty please?

DeletedUser

They had "unofficial allies" with alot of people. The ones who know know i speak truth, the others, will deny it till the cows come home.

Do tell do tell! Also please check the edit in my above post :p

DeletedUser12733

Darkreaper came from wrekt to help me setup badgers as i needed a nice member base to attract some others. As soon as i had achieved this he returned to his home. Wrekt and badgers actually fought more against each other. Ask for mails ingame. Dohzekzang and warlegend and war bear all hit wrekt members. The facts are there to be seen