How many more accts will soon internal/merge

DeletedUser

Could someone define what a refugee is in tw please, i was always of the understanding that it was a player who is being beaten down and there acc eaten, ie they are done, game over, then they get recruited and supported etc... leading to them being called a refugee.
But im confused, Movo has 9 takes from soon and soon 1 from him. Am i missing something here ?

DeletedUser11919

movowo.......... another refugee taken in by Lazy?

Now that isn't funny

Erm, downright bloody hilarious if you ask me. Imagine if he stayed fighting you guys, how embarrassing would his solo stats prove for you guys?

Definition of refugee - One who flees in search of refuge, as in times of war, political oppression, or religious persecution.

Well he wasnt fleeing, he was tapped up to join.

He wasnt oppressed or persecuted- he was kicking your arse

so in conclusion, he isnt a refugee and you should be glad he stopped taking your villages

DeletedUser

at least we know why Soon merge a lot, they spend so much time moaning they cant find time for the game, oh and I think you got confused Movowo isnt the refugee if anythings its the soon player he was showing up,

DeletedUser

I'm loving the build up talk from both sides really, all talk right now.
I'm sure at some point there going to be a fight, well maybe!

Well I put a spell on Lazy

violent025.gif

Ops maybe not :icon_redface:

frog spell needs some working on

DeletedUser6623

If any soon members wish to merge into me... igm me on 0210 <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

The sun is making half of soon quit already.. maybe the rest will follow suit and lazy will win

DeletedUser12021

His only loss of a village was originally a village he took of luke.. so doesnt look like a refugee.. he merely looks like he's better than luke :lol:

Luke is currently tanning his ass an holiday. His co seb went awol. Had to pull strings so the account was assigned a sitter.
Most loses happend before the sit was assigned. ;)

Be assured those villas will be back into Soon's hands

The sun is making half of soon quit already.. maybe the rest will follow suit and lazy will win

Oh I thought the leadership of Lazy were inactive duo the sun too. Or did their brains just temporary melted and they're fully active again?

If any soon members wish to merge into me... igm me on 0210 <3

Awww; you know that's not going to happen. Merging isn't your thing.
Your thing is making tribes fall apart after a spat. <3

Oh Mancunia: you do know even if it turns out to be that Lazy wins that has nothing to do with you right? Unless you naturally came back into this world to coplay someone.

You're already doing it in w16, so it's possible.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... when Lazy win the world it will mostly be due to soon's arrogance and inability to play the game... though huggin wins many worlds, members of lazy tell me that W15 won't be won that way... so that's soon's goose cooked... but your right, when it happens it will have nothing to do with me...

I'm not sure how I will do something 'naturally'.. do you mean I will be naked when I do it?!!?... not that it's something I've ever done before or am likely to do...

Though apparently I've already done it on W16... I'm confused, are you saying that I'm co-playing an account naked?!!?... I'm sure that's not a mental picture anyone wants... though skype me and I'll send you a few naked pics, as it's you...

I understand that facts and soon get on as well as Millwall football fans and their shadows so I'll try and help you out...

I have been known to allow players to join my account as a co, please notice the 'my' in that sentence.
Please be assured that at no time was it on an account that was my 2nd on a world, in fact, only 1 world have I ever played on two different account, and that was W9 (where no co-playing, naked or fully clothed or even in a skimpy g string where involved...)...

So please, next time you try and flame me, at least base it loosely on truth... or maybe loosely on something I have claimed... or perhaps don't add 2 and 2 and make 5... in fact, as I'm nice guy, and your struggling so badly, PM me and I'll even give you some pointers on things to flame me about...

DeletedUser

Oh, clarification Dalucius if you think Rob is co-ing me, I am co-playing him. Couldn't resist the sob story, his wiley looks and charms. :icon_razz:

I mean would be creepy as hell if I named the acc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11919

Luke is currently tanning his ass an holiday. His co seb went awol. Had to pull strings so the account was assigned a sitter.
Most loses happend before the sit was assigned. ;)

Be assured those villas will be back into Soon's hands

Oh I thought the leadership of Lazy were inactive duo the sun too. Or did their brains just temporary melted and they're fully active again?

Awww; you know that's not going to happen. Merging isn't your thing.
Your thing is making tribes fall apart after a spat. <3

Oh Mancunia: you do know even if it turns out to be that Lazy wins that has nothing to do with you right? Unless you naturally came back into this world to coplay someone.

You're already doing it in w16, so it's possible.

First up, I very much doubt those villages will be back in his hands any time soon.

secondly, you are mistaken to believe lazy even has any leadership

thirdly, daz isn't going to make lazy fall apart over a spat cos he loves me so puts up with me spanking him when he starts getting difficult. Well, that and the fact oddik is able to empathise with him and cool his head. Something I think very few previous people have taken the time to try.

anyway, must go. need to organise some defense for movo.